Sunday, August 25, 2013

Stamp-a-Faire 2013 Post #2 - Rolled Dough

My second card was so much fun! That is once I got my dough to dry so I could work with it. 
I worked with two types of dough, the original PaperClay and the Delight version. I actually preferred working with the original PaperClay though it did take it much longer to dry. (I helped it along with a 30 min stint in a 250 degree oven.) I could have stopped right here and worked with Paperclay all day, but made myself move on to some of the other challenges. 
 Oh and I got to use my new Delicata Golden Glitz ink - oh my, what a pretty, glittery gold that ink is! I will definitely be reproducing this card for some of my holiday cards this year.

Recipe:
Creative PaperClay
PTI Cardstock
Ink: PTI and Tsukineko
Stamps & Dies: Holly and Mistletoe
Red Stickles glitter glue

1 comment:

Danielle Flanders said...

I adore the colors on this card! So pretty!