Sunday, August 25, 2013

PTI Stamp-a-Faire 2013 Post 1 Bake and Take

Oh my goodness, I have been so looking forward to participating in this year's PTI Stamp-a-Faire! So much so that I've had it marked on the calendar since it was announced in February and delayed a family camping trip by a couple days so I could participate. I didn't get to complete all the challenges, (we have to leave today) but will have more to look forward to when we get home.

Whipping up recipes using paper and ink is this year's theme.  My challenge was a Bake and Take in which several color schemes and designs were provided from which to choose. This is the color scheme and design I chose and the card I made:
 

My Recipe: 
Stamps: Tag It's #1, Mega Mixed Messages
Paper: All PTI, DP: Green Boutique
Fresh Snow Ink and detail white embossing powder
Dies: Polka Dot embossing plate, Limitless Layers Circles
Pearls: Kaisercraft

No comments: