Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Paperytrey Make It Monday #163: Envelope Wraps

Another Make It Monday challenge at Papertrey Ink. I made this card to send to a friend on the PTI forum who did something very nice for me awhile back. So decided to play along with this week's challenge and "fancy up" this envelope.  I used sticker paper so this should have no difficulty going through the postal machines...I hope! (The address was filled out before I took a photos, which is why it is covered up here - did't think she'd appreciate me publishing her home addy on the web :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink Make It Market Kit #1
White Adhesive Sheets - PTI
Stamps: Make It Market Kit #1, Gratitude Journal
Ink: Delicate Gold, Colorbox pigment ink, Papertrey Ink Dye Inks
Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh
Dies: Notched Hearts Banner Die
Yellow Stickles

5 comments:

Birgit said...

Very, very pretty!

Danielle Flanders said...

Your card is gorgeous, and the wrap too! Love your sticker paper idea!
Danielle

Leah said...

So pretty! Love the colors and your shaker card!

K said...

Very pretty card! I love the envelope wraps too. The sequins look so pretty in your card and the flowers are nice too.

Wendy G. said...

I love the card Steph! It's even more beautiful in person. Thanks so much! Happy Mother's Day!