Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Avery Elle - AEI♥U Challenge #6 Mother’s Day!

I've not entered an Avery Elle challenge previously, and this was a lot of fun. I recently purchased the AE pigment inks (LOVE!) and used them almost exclusively on this card. The floral bouquet is stamped using a "ghost" technique, laying down a layer of Pure White, and over-stamped with Raspberry and Celery inks. I really like this effect. I didn't have a Mom stamp, so used a Silhouette cut file which I layered for a 3D effect. (If you are looking for my PTI MIM challenge card, it is here)

Supplies used:
Stamps: Avery Elle Thanks A Bunch, Handwritten Notes
Ink: Avery Elle pigment, Colorbox pigment (brown embossed "really")
Cardstock: all Papertrey Ink
White dots on Mom - Signo Uniball White
Diamond Stickles

5 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

I like how the card is on a slant. And the addition to the sentiment. :) Thanks for playing along with Avery Elle!

donna mikasa said...

I love the ghost technique and the slanted design! Thanks so much for linking this up to Avery Elle!

Michelle said...

Beautiful card, Stephanie! I just love that floral bouquet...the twine is the perfect accent!

Yana Smakula said...

such a clever layout for a card! beautifully done! Thanks for playing along with Avery Elle!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Oh, this is so fun and clever!! Your attention to detail, composition and design are perfect! Thanks so much for playing with us over at the AEI♥U Challenge - we're so glad you did!!