Tuesday, December 9, 2014

12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist 3

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
My third tag for the Ellen Hutson 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist, this one based on the tag by Kelly Alvarez which you can view here. I really wanted to CASE her card - it is just so stinkin' cute! Love the scalloped background and her beautiful work with Copics.

My scalloped background is created using the Fanfare die from Lil Inker's. I used Mod Podge to adhere all these die cuts to a piece of Pure Poppy card stock. The Angel with Heart is an old, old Debbie Mumm stamp from Stampington, which is one of my all-time favorite stamps with which I can never part. She is colored with Copics and mounted onto her wings using foam adhesive. Then I made her a little halo with some beading wire from my stash.
(Sentiment and all card stock from Papertrey Ink)




No comments: