Sunday, June 29, 2014

retrosketches #121 & ColorQ #248

Entering a couple of challenges I have not play in previously. Retro Sketches is one I have stalked for a long time through Laurie Willison's blog, and have often been drawn to the sketches. As a newly retired person, I hope to be playing along with challenges much more often.
Here is this week's sketch:
And here is my interpretation:

I am also linking this to this week's ColorQ Challenge #248


Supplies:
Cardstock Papertrey Ink
Mirrorcard: Marco's Papers
Designer papers: Doodlebugs Red White and Blue
Stamps: Papertrey Red White and Blue, Let Freedom Rink
Dies: Papertrey Tipped Top dies (star outline), Cover Plate: Stars, Aida Impression Plate
Ink: Papertrey Pure Poppy, Tsukeniko Silver Shimmer
Ribbon: JoAnne's




2 comments:

Sylvia said...

I love this red white and blue card, Steph, it is my favorite of all three! I think the colors are addictive as I made three cards as well. Thanks for playing again with our colors at the colourQ.

Unknown said...

So patriotic! I love the silver stars..I have a corgi too, her name is Heidi :) Glad I found your blog!!


Tam Hess
http://cardmakingartists.com