Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Botanical Silhouettes

This is without a doubt, my favorite floral stamp set to date. It is Papertrey Ink's 4th anniversary set, Botanical Silhouettes. I purchased so many stamps and supplies from PTI that year, it qualified me for six anniversary sets! I gave away a few, have used one and decided to keep the last set for back-up, just in case anything happened to my used set! This is just one of the images from this set, stamped in several colors. The clear dot embellishments I purchased on eBay but cannot remember what they are called...if you know, please email me, as I'd love to purchase these in more colors. :)


Supplied:
Stamps: Botanical Silhouettes, Sew Simple Borders
Card stock and nk: All Papertrey Ink
PTI Die: Leafy Vine Border

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty with the rainbow effect!

Sadie said...

Your card is so pretty. Love all those colors you used. I've seen those little clear dots at MFT and they are called Dew drops. I have also bought them in a transparent color at the Dollar Store. Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blogt. You asked which stamp set I used for my sentiment. Acutally I just set it up like that on my computer and then stamped my feather. Hope that helps you out.

Kathy M. said...

Steph, another beautiful card posted to your blog! I need to keep up with your blog more often :) I too love this stamp set and would not have it if it wasn't for you! Thank you again dear friend.

Kathy M. said...

Steph, did you sew around the border of this card or is that a stamp! Lovely detail

Charlene said...

Hi there, beautiful card! Yes, they are called Dew Drops and I have a bottle of them from the Robin's Nest. I have since found out that you can color the clear ones with Copics.