Tuesday, February 11, 2014

#1 PTI Anniversary Submission

I have a couple submissions ready for the PTI 7 Year Anniversary Celebration.  Nichole Heady issued this challenge on Day One, with seven color combos and 7 layouts. My goal is to tackle each sketch, but crafting time is not on my side this week, so will continue to do what I can to meet this challenge. Using a new Tim Holtz Splatters stencil, I applied a new technique I learned in the recent Online Card Class: Stenciled.


Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Doodlie-Do; Fillable Frames #5
Card stock, White Filigree powder, Ink: All PTI
Circle Die: Spellbinders
Stencil: Tim Holtz Splatters



2 comments:

Monica K. said...

Very cool! I love the unique combination of stamps and the neat look of this! Great colors too.

Kathy M. said...

Love the color combination and the splats!!