Thursday, January 30, 2014

Online Card Class - Stenciled - Day 4

I tried a lot of different inking techniques with stencils, and by far my favorite result is this card on which I used Radiant Pearls. These inks were the first produced by Angelwings, and are no longer available. (Twinkling H2O's replaced them.) These are my favorite because they are so forgiving and blend effortlessly! I have about a hundred small jars and was happy to pull them out for this class.

 This is what is beneath the vellum. You have see this IRL to appreciate the glisten of these Radiant Pearls.
Supplies: 
Radiant Pearls
Card stock and Vellum - Papertrey Ink
Stencil - Hero Arts Large Lotus Pattern
Stamps: Little Yellow Bicycle - Friends
Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh




2 comments:

craftytreen said...

this card is very cool and it has a great attitude. lol I really love it.

carol (krillsister) said...

Pretty card. You did a great job stenciling.